Dear Reader,
Please accept my apology for the technological difficulties that have kept some information from being spread through this site. I think I have all the bugs worked out at this point, and the blog should be restarting a weekly update the first week of January (BASIC does NOT have meetings Dec. 26 or Jan. 2).
For a quick run through of recent announcements:
- This Wednesday, December 19, BASIC will be having a fun night. 7:00 PM until 8:00 PM (but I will keep the gym open until 8:20). We will play volleyball, dodgeball, and have a white elephant gift exchange. Please have your child bring a wrapped $1 gift (either from the dollar store or around the house).
-Sign ups for the BASIC retreat to Cran Hill Ranch will begin shortly. The dates are Feb. 8-10 and anticipated cost is right at $90. Stay tuned for further details!
-If you have any questions or comments about BASIC, please e-mail me at danunekis@gmail.com or contact any of the other sponsors (Bill, Nancy, or Katie Velhuizen; Melissa Smit, Bill or Amy VandeBunte, or Rhonda or Steve Lameyer).
NEW BLOG ADDRESS
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment